Monday, January 18, 2010

I Like The Subtle


I like the subtle fresh green budding from the branches of the tree - the herald of spring, ushering in the dawn...I like the subtle flow of cloud that makes the sky seem even more vast, azure and immense...
I like the subtle taste of tea that last long after a sip. The subtle bitter is what it is meant to be...I like the subtle friendship that does not hold people together. In stead, an occasional greeting spreads our longings far beyond...I like the subtle longing for a friend, when I sink deeply in a couch, mind wandering in memories of the past...Love should also be subtle, without enslaving the ones fallen into her arms. Not a bit less nor a bit more...Subtle friendship is true; subtle greetings are enough; subtle love is tender; subtle longing is deep; subtle wishes come from the bottom of your heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment